Endometriosis is a painful disorder. It is mainly found out in ovaries. In endometriosis, disease tissue creates sillier tissue and grows outside your uterus.
It is most common in females. If you are suffering from Endometriosis, you do not need to hesitate to see the doctor. When you got endometriosis you have to see the best gynae doctor in Jaipur.
Endometriosis problem is not a big problem if it is treated on time. Gynae doctor is the best doctor for Endometriosis treatment. They give the best advice and also give effective treatment.
Symptoms of Endometriosis
Pelvic pain is the primary symptom of endometriosis which is connected with menstrual periods. Some females see mild symptoms in their endometriosis disease and some see moderate to severe symptoms in their bodies. Endometriosis pain is more painful than menstrual pain and that pain increases with time.
The most common signs and symptoms of endometriosis is:
- Painful period
- Irregular menstrual periods
- painful cramps in the specific area
- exceeding bleeding
- Pain with intercourse
- abdominal cramping
Causes of Endometriosis
- The problem in menstrual flow
- changes in peritoneal cells
- growth in Embryonic cell
- Surgical scar implantation
- disorder in the Immune system
Stages of Endometriosis
These all symptoms show in different stages. In Endometriosis find 4 stages.
- Stage 1 – minimal: In the minimal stage you found normal pain.
- Part 2 – mild: In mild you can found more pain compared to the minimal stage
- Stage 3 – moderate: In the moderate stage you found all the symptoms of Endometriosis
- Part 4 – severe: In the severe stage you can’t control your pain and you are facing many problems.
All symptoms are shown according to the stages of endometriosis. To know your stage of endometriosis you must see the best gynae doctor in Jaipur.
Risk factors in Endometriosis
- Problem to giving birth
- Starting your menstrual pain at an early age
- Short menstrual cycles
- menstrual periods that last more than seven days
What Treatment available for Endometriosis
A good gynae checks your stage of endometriosis and then gives treatment according to your stage of endometriosis.
- Pelvic exam
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Hormone therapy
- Pain medication
When to see a Gynae doctor in Jaipur
When you find all the signs and symptoms of endometriosis in your body. Then you must go to see the best gynae doctor in Jaipur. They give you the best treatment according to your endometriosis stage and your health condition. Endometriosis might be changeling for you and your gynae. A genealogist’s specialist team can help you to give better results for your health.
For more knowledge about endometriosis, you consult a Best Gynae Doctor In Jaipur. They give the best advice according to your health condition. Jaipur Doorbeen Hospital is the best hospital in Jaipur to provide endometriosis treatment under an expert doctor. They give the best and affordable treatment. For more updates, you can visit the website and call us.