Ever imagined a life without Facebook, especially when your life holds on social media and Facebook is an eternal part of it. Well, you can understand how people would feel if their Facebook account get disabled.
Scrolling through Facebook feeds and posts is our daily routine. Sometimes Facebook Account Disabled issue definitely puts a hold on it. My personal experience of disabling and enabling my Facebook account could be really beneficial for you all.
Does Your Facebook Account Really Disabled?
A message pop-ups on the login screen when you try to sign in to your Facebook account. We’ve compiled a list of some of the reasons you might have your Facebook account disabled.
- Continuing posting content goes against Facebook’s content guidelines.
- Hate speech goes against Facebook’s hate speech policy.
- Sending explicit or nude content in the form of any picture, video, or even post to anyone without their consent.
- The threat of physical harm, theft, or vandalism to any person or property.
If Facebook Account is Disabled, What’s Next?
Before disabling an account, Facebook sends you notifications regarding your post or comment made on any post. Continuous violation of Facebook’s guidelines leads to a disabled Facebook account.
NOTE: It should be noted that Facebook will not disable an account for small infractions of the policy if the comment or post shared by the account is removed.
IF your Facebook account has been disabled before then there are fewer chances that Facebook will enable it. However, in some cases, Facebook can disable your account even before issuing a warning. Many people have complained about “Facebook disabled my account”. Don’t worry! You can follow the below guidelines to enable a Facebook account.
How to Enable a Facebook Account?
Enabling a Facebook account could be a hard-fought battle in some cases. You can reach Facebook directly by clicking the link we’ve shared. You just have to enter your basic details in the form and click on the submit button. However, you have only 30 days to fill out the contact form. In this case, you should ask Facebook as soon as possible. Now, here are some steps that you can follow for your reference:
- Click the link https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907/
- Enter your registered email address or mobile number in the same column.
- Enter your full name as it’s listed on the account.
- You also need to share a valid ID proof, Facebook asks for it to make sure your account is real and not fake.
- After filling in all the details and uploading the ID, you can click the “Send” button.
Facebook will take a few days to respond to your review request, please be patient and hope for the best.
IF you will not submit any request within 30 days, then your Facebook account can be deleted permanently. Therefore, you should give more detailed information to the request for review.
Enable a disabled Facebook account can’t be a hard-fought battle if your I’D is real and you’re not a continuous violator of Facebook’s terms and guidelines. I hope that this article will be helpful for you to get back your disabled Facebook account.
Recommended: Recover deleted files