If you are looking for a budget friendly trip, then these four places are perfect for your next trip.
Whether it is a middle-class family or a bachelor’s life, everyone thinks about an affordable and memorable trip. Whenever you plan a trip, the first thing you think about is the budget.
How much money will we have to travel or eat, for how many days we will have to go or in how much money we will be able to enjoy a complete trip? Only after budget planning of all these do we decide where to go. In such a situation, if the trip goes out of the budget, then the plans get canceled only after making.
Let us tell you that there are many such travel destinations in India that will give you a better trip feel without putting much weight on your pocket. In today’s article, we will tell you about 4 such places where you can plan your budget-friendly trip to visit.
If you are planning to travel towards the North, then Pushkar city of Rajasthan state can become a good option for you. The word Pushkar means lotus flower. The biggest camel fair is held here once a year in November which is famous all over the country.
The city of Pushkar is about two hours away from the capital Jaipur. The month of November is considered to be the best to visit Pushkar city. The only temple of Lord Brahma is located in Pushkar. Since it is known for its religious sites, you can also plan a budget friendly family trip to the place. This place is also famous for desert safaris. In this city, you get to see the beautiful culture of Rajasthan.
- If you are from around Delhi, then you need a budget of around 1500 to 2000 per day to visit Pushkar.
- Rent Scooty – If you want to explore the city of Pushkar thoroughly then you can rent a scooty for Rs.200-per-day.
- To stay, you can book hotels online according to your budget and range, you will easily find hotels of 300 to 400-Rs per day. On the other hand, if you want to stay in the camp, then your budget will increase a bit. But the experience of staying in the camp will be very memorable for you.
- You will have to spend 400 to 500-rupees a day on food.
- In this way, your entire trip will be easily done at Rs.3500-Rs.
Famous Spots of Pushkar
- Pushkar Temple
- Pushkar Ghat and Lake
- Master Drummer of Rajasthan – (Nathulal Solanki’s show)
- desert safari
- camp night
- camel fair
Rishikesh and Haridwar-
Rishikesh is also a good and budget friendly option for those living on the North Side. Yoga Capital Rishikesh is located in the state of Uttarakhand. If you are from Delhi, then you can plan a memorable weekend trip between 2500-3000 only.
If you have a car, then you can also travel this journey by your car, otherwise, if you do not have a car, you can also travel by roadways buses, whose rate is 250-Rs for you.
- Roadways buses take you directly to Rishikesh.
- If you are fond of adventure, then you can get the benefit of going in the off-season. In winter, when the prices of all these rides come down to Rs 300-Rs, then you can definitely spend some part of your budget on this.
- You get good discounts on rooms for staying. AC rooms are easily available to you at the rate of 800 to 1000 per day and if you want non AC rooms then you will also get them easily between Rs 400 to 500-Rs.
- You can spend from 400 to 500 rupees on food.
- When you come solo, you can also book a bunk bed instead of a hotel, it is better and budget friendly for you.
Tourist Spots –
- Laxman Jhula
- Ganga Aarti
- jumping heights
- Ram Jhula
- Triveni Ghat
- Geeta Bhavan
- Neelkanth Temple
- Beatles Ashram
If you want to explore the South Side then you can go to Hampi. If you are from Delhi then your traveling expenses will be more but if you are living in Mumbai then this place is quite budget friendly for you. Hampi is located in the state of Karnataka (Know some amazing facts related to Karnataka). You can easily plan a three-day trip from Mumbai to Humpy for just Rs.3000 to Rs.4000.
- From Vasai in Mumbai – There are trains to Hospet twice a week. You can plan to go to Hospet by train. You can easily come to Hospet from Mumbai for 600 rupees.
- After this, you can easily reach Hampi with the help of a city bus. The charge for a city bus is 15 to 20 rupees.
- You can book a hotel for yourself after reaching Hampi. You can easily find hotels in Hampi for Rs 500 – 600.
- You can also rent a bike to explore. Whose rate is 300 rupees?
- You will have to spend up to Rs 200-250 per day on food.
- Overall, your two-day trip will be easily done for Rs 3000-Rs.
Tourist Spots –
- Virupaksha Temple
- Vitthal Temple
- Elephant Stables
- Royal Queen Bath
- Lotus Palace
- Matang Hill
- zena enclosure
- monkey palace
- Hampi Wildlife Sanctuary
Kasol is also a beautiful destination for those living on the north side, where people often go to enjoy the snowfall. Kasol village is very beautiful in the state of Himachal Pradesh. If you plan a three-day trip from Delhi to Kasol, then you can enjoy a perfect trip with a budget of only 4000 to 5000. You can plan a three-day trip to visit Kasol.
- You can go to Kasol with the help of a roadways bus or Volvo. First, you have to reach Bhuntar by roadways bus. Then with the help of a local bus, you can travel from Bhuntar to Kasol. Whose charge falls to you up to Rs 750-Rs.
- To travel on a budget, a better option is to do a hostel, which will cost you 300 to 400 per day.
- You can spend 200 to 300 rupees per day on food.
- 400 rupees per day can be spent on camping.
- Your budget should be up to 800 to visit Kheerganga.
Tourist Spots –
- Manikaran Yatra
- Parvati River
- Tosh Village
- deceit village
- Kheer Village
If you are looking for a budget-friendly trip, then these four places should definitely be on your list. All four cities will give you a memorable trip experience.