Dailywold | If you are seeking to know a way to Mass Delete all unread emails in Gmail. Then, here you get the complete solution for the same. When, we all receive many emails in our Gmail account on a daily basis. And, most of the mails are not of our use. So, it is a widely used email application. Due to most of the unwanted emails, users start facing storage-related issues. However, it is better to delete them on time to avoid these kinds of issues. So, in this article, we are going to discuss how to mass delete all unread emails in Gmail.
The Mass-deleting emails can be helpful for the emails field in the Social or Promotions tabs, which often pile up or get ignored. It also has many shortcuts available for deleting all read emails, all unread emails, and emails from specific senders.
Let us know more about how users can perform this task in the best possible manner.
How to Delete All Unread Emails in Gmail Manually?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for performing this task in a easy way in steps:-
- Firstly, users have to login to their Gmail account by entering their email id and password.
- Now, click on the search bar and then enter label: unread to see all the unread messages
- The user has to click on the arrow button to open the drop-down button
- After that, from the drop-down menu users have to choose the unread option
- By selecting the unread option, all the messages which were not opened by the user will be appear on the screen
- Then, tap on the Delete icon from the top menu and click it to delete the emails
- All the deleted messages will go into the trash folder.
To make sure to delete all the emails from the trash folder. Gmail keeps messages in the trash for 30 days. After that, it will automatically delete those emails.
Are There Any Limitations to Delete All Unread Emails in Gmail
- If you want to take a backup, removal becomes a lengthy procedure as you will have to use the tool for backup.
- Using the manual method it is risky for the users to delete all the messages in a single go as well in such cases there are certain messages which you might want to recover later.
- Deleting emails without taking a backup first can lead to the permanent loss of your crucial or sensitive information.
- Backup method can take hours or days to complete which depends upon the size and then you can delete the data.
Now, let us move towards the easy and quick solution which will solve your query in a perfect way.
Mass Delete All Unread Emails in Gmail Using Automated Solution
It is important to take backup first, before deleting all the emails. There is a possibility that the user may delete their emails which he doesn’t want to. So, to avoid this type of issue it is better for every user to take the backup of their data in advance. Use Gmail Backup Wizard software for the same. This is a perfect tool for both technical and non-technical users. Users can easily use it without facing any difficulties.
Therefore, the utility graphically has a user interface which is best and simple. Without putting any effort, the user will perform this task in a very short span of time. So, use this tool before deleting the Emails in Gmail.
Working Process Explained For the Software
- Download or run the software on your Windows OS. It Provides the valid credentials for Gmail account & hit to login.
- Now, select the email format by making the radio button which is beside the dissertation format in the select Email format section. And, choose the desired location from the browse field
- Then, Clicking on the delete after Download button and hit the Yes button to confirm
- After that, click on Apply Filter tab and set the dates in the Date-filter for the selective transfer
- Choose the folders in the Email-based filter to pick the messages from certain folders only
- Finally, Press on the Start button to complete the operation.
So, this is a complete and simple solution for Mass Delete All Unread Emails in Gmail without facing any hassle.
In this blog, we have discussed how to mass delete all unread emails in Gmail. There are many Gmail users who are facing the same issues. So, here we have mentioned both professional and non-professional solutions in brief. But as we explained above, it is perfect to avoid using manual solutions. As users will not have to face limitations of it. So, we suggest an automated solution which helps you in simple and easy steps without any limitations. Choose as per your requirements.