In this changing season, everyone has the problem of sore throat as well as a sore throat. You can also say that this is a very common problem which everyone has to face at one time or the other. If you are also troubled by this kind of problem, then you should also overcome it by taking the help of yoga. After all, yoga is able to give you relief from all kinds of diseases and problems.
Many types of asanas have been given in yoga for the problem of the throat, which will be helpful in getting rid of this problem. By practicing all these types of asanas, you will get relief from your throat problems and become healthy.
In this article, we are going to tell you some easy ways to get rid of the sore throat along with getting relief from sore throat today. So read Yoga for Throat Infection in this article.
Yoga for Throat Infection: Keep the throat healthy by practicing these asanas
- This asana is also called Lion Pose in English.
- To do this easily, first, you sit in Vajrasana.
- Now move the knees of your feet as far away as possible.
- Now keep both your hands straight between your knees.
- While keeping your hands, bend them in such a way that the fingers of both hands are towards your body.
- You tilt your upper body slightly forward.
- At the same time, keep your face and head backward and open your mouth as much as possible.
- Now take out your tongue and focus your eyes on the center of your head.
- Breathe comfortably and slowly release your breath while exhaling.
- Do this easy at least 10 times.
- If you have any kind of problem due to which you are not able to sit in Vajrasana, then you can do this asana even sitting on a chair.
- To do this asana, you must first sit on the mat with your legs bent at the knees.
- During this, keep your knees bent and stand up, meaning stand on your knees.
- Now take your body backward and keep in mind that slowly the body has to be taken back. Finally, lie on the backside.
- While lying back, take the support of the elbows of your hands and after lying back bring both your knees close.
- Keep in mind that during this the neck and body are straight.
- Keep your mouth upwards and at the same time open the fingers of both your hands and place them on your chest.
- In this whole action, take your breath slowly.
- Try to stay in this state for at least 3 minutes.
In this article, we told you which yoga asanas should be done if you have a throat problem. Apart from the above yoga, you can do Ujjayi Pranayama can also do. So if you are also suffering from any kind of throat problem, then you should also do the yoga given in this article above and keep your throat healthy.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.